Maritime Reporter and Engineering News MagazineMaritime Reporter & Engineering News' first edition was published in New York City in 1883 and became our flagship publication in 1939.
It is the world’s largest audited circulation magazine serving the global maritime industry, delivering more insightful editorial and news to more industry decision makers than any other source.
More ship and boat owners, ship and boat builders and naval architects and marine engineers subscribe to Maritime Reporter & Engineering News Magazine than any other publication in the industry.
Audited by BPA Subscribe
Feature : Great Ships of 2021 Edition
Feature : The Workboat Edition
Feature : The Marine Design Edition
- A BC Ferries Case Study: Lessons Learned in Setting Underwater Radiated Noise Targets page: 22
- Marine Design: Multi-Physics Simulation (MPS) & Decarbonization Walk Hand-in-Hand page: 26
- PROFILE: Glosten is Meeting the Decarbonization Challenge, by Design page: 36
- Supply Chain Shocks: Ocean Shipping Challenges Abound page: 44
- Marine Biofouling in Ports: Wet Docks Acting as ‘Hot Spot’ Biofouling Transfer Stations page: 50